CARRS Research Program
Please make sure both teen and parent are present to proceed with the next steps.
Your teen is invited to participate in the following survey. To participate:
- Your teen must be in middle or high school.
- Your teen must be in good physical and emotional health.
- You (the parent) must provide consent and your teen must agree (provide assent) to participate.
Information provided will be kept confidential
- We take your teen’s privacy very seriously!
- All data will be kept in locked and secure databases.
Participation is voluntary
- Your teen’s participation in CARRS research is completely voluntary. They may refuse to take part in it, or they may stop participating at any time.
- Your teen may be invited to participate in additional CARRS research. Compensation for future participation includes earning up to $1050 total.
If your teen would like to participate, click below to begin the survey online. You may also call us at (412)-639-2992 to complete the survey by phone. Parents, please allow your teen to complete teen-designated sections in private.